Sunday, January 1, 2012

How can I get more power from a Peterbilt 377?

I drive a pete 377 and I was wonder how I could get more power out of it|||If it is a cummins call Bruce in Pittsburg at Pittsburg power. I do not have his number handy but do a web search for Pittsburg power. if it is a cat or a detroit i can't help.|||What year is this thing?


Depends on the make, model and present horsepower of the engine. A bigger turbo might help as well as bigger injectors.


Just keep in mind with all the new emission regulations being placed on large truck diesel engines, if you start messing around with the engine, you may end up putting this thing to work between Guadalahara and Tijuana, as you'll certainly not be able to use it in the US.


My suggestion; consider a newer truck with the engine you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment