Thursday, January 12, 2012

How big is the standart fuel tank for Peterbilt 2000 ?? And how many miles approximately can you drive?thanks?

150 gallons. And only about 6-8 gallons per mile. Prety bad huh. I asked my boyfriend and he is a dump truck driver. I was shocked that the little square take of these held 150 gallons WOW, but then when I asked about mileage I almost fell over!How big is the standart fuel tank for Peterbilt 2000 ?? And how many miles approximately can you drive?thanks?
It depends on what size you order with the truck the standard I think is 100 gal.--or you can put bigger or smaller after markets on-My buddy had 2-- 250 gal. tanks made up-he hauled foam rubber to the west coast from toronto and fuel up in the state that had the ceapest fuel he has a p-built and gets 8 1/2 to 9 mpg running a 425 cat 13 spd. double over 3:80 rears... "O"
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment