Sunday, January 8, 2012

What type of truck is better freightliner or international or peterbilt?

Peterbilt and Kenworth (same company)|||I drive all 3 at various times, and they all have there good points.





A truck is built for pulling, out of the 3, I think kenworth have more horsepower available in there standard models compared to the other 2, but you can order as big a motor as you need.





I have seen all 3 pulling 3 trailer road trains, and they all do it well.





I prefer to drive international because I have been driving them for over 30 years, Kenworth are good, as is freightliner, but Kenworth has more features in the cab.





I am currently driving a brand new Mack, hard pulling and reasonably comfortable, but European trucks have more driver comfort.





Lets face it, if you want pretty and speed, get it in your car, if you want pulling power, any make of truck will give it, you order what you need, there is no best truck, they all serve a purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment