Sunday, January 8, 2012

A peterbilt, a western star, a mack, international something help?

Ok so I want to paint a truck in one of my paintings I am not like a professional painter or anything like that so I am gonna have lots a trouble trying to create the metal effects with the acrylic paints that I am going to use, I tried googling it and stuff but I couldn't find any tutorials on "how to create metal effects with acrylic paint" please someone help I really want to make this painting.|||Craft paint is a good starting point. Find youself a good text or two on painting technique and a good teacher/mentor, and practice, practice, practice!





Good luck to you!|||Buy craft paint! It is acrylic %26amp; has many metallic colors to choose from. (I am talking about the kind you can buy at a craft store, comes in a bottle, not a tube .) If you have to go with extremely realistic chrome-looking, I would recommend silver-leaf, which should come with instructions. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment