Thursday, January 19, 2012

Peterbilt, Freightliner, or Kenworth?? Truckers Help me.?

OK. I am about to purchase a new truck and i dont know which one i should get. My options are The 2007 Freightliner Century Class, The 2007 Kenworth T600, Or the Peterbilt 387. All of them have 475 Kitty Cats in them and are all 13 speed. I like the peety cause it looks nicer than the other ones. Which ones should i Choose. Whats your opinion?Peterbilt, Freightliner, or Kenworth?? Truckers Help me.?
There are less Used Peterbilt Trucks for sale than Freightliners or KW's. That say's that Truckers hang on to the Pete's meaning they are better trucks. Go Peterbilt.
Have you looked at the new T-660?

I haven't worked on one myself but I have seen them and they are very good looking and are supposed to be redesigned for fuel effieciency.

Report Abuse

Peterbilt, Freightliner, or Kenworth?? Truckers Help me.?
I am sorry people, but I am prejudiced. PETERBILT!
Peety!Peterbilt, Freightliner, or Kenworth?? Truckers Help me.?
Personally I like the Pete, its a nicer looking truck. If it has a sleeper there is lots of room. My husband drives one long haul and he likes it much better then an Eagle or Western Star.

He says it drives well in the winter and like I said he just likes it. I really dont know much about the Ken or the Freightliner...sorry.



P.S isnt a Pete a truck for a man?
PACCAR builds both the Peterbuilt and Kenworth. Since you can customize either one with dozens of options, they are virtually the same. It comes down to personal preferences.
if you order the pete makesure you order the upgraded insultation package,they are noisy and cold without it,if you want quiet and smooth ride look at a volvo,freightliner has the largest available bunk at 84 inches on 244 wheel base

have fun and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment