Thursday, January 19, 2012

What truck is better, a Peterbilt or a Kenworth?

the PB and KW are good, but the Mack truck is the best!!!!What truck is better, a Peterbilt or a Kenworth?
i like a pete
Peterbilt.What truck is better, a Peterbilt or a Kenworth?
Kenworth
Peterbilt!!!............Why?What truck is better, a Peterbilt or a Kenworth?
My husband is a trucker and he likes Freightliner best! Of the 2, KW by far!
KENWORTH............any day. Love those KW'S.
Mack.
I work for a north american van lines agency and, our fleet is Freightliner.
Peterbilt...the Cadillac of rigs...or so all my trucker friends always told me...plus I like what I've seen of them (ride as well as looks)
I used to like KW's but now that have seen how big and beautiful Pete's are, I gladly vote for Pete's.
Pete's hold the road better. More reliable, nothing shakes loose.
  • pontoon boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment