Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am a long haul truck driver with erectile dysfunction. Should I get a new Peterbilt?

What is that Kenworth to you? You could keep on truckin' a long time in your present condition. If it is causing a conflict with your loved one(s), then it may be time to consider an overhaul. Maybe it is a problem with your rear differential. When was the last time you had your rear end checked?I am a long haul truck driver with erectile dysfunction. Should I get a new Peterbilt?
Yes; then you can be a real Mack daddy and a crazy Cat.I am a long haul truck driver with erectile dysfunction. Should I get a new Peterbilt?
I have a "turbo charged cummins", I would go for that before I would go for Peterbilt.I am a long haul truck driver with erectile dysfunction. Should I get a new Peterbilt?
JUST FIND YOU A LOT LIZARD, SHE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM!!!
weak

No comments:

Post a Comment